KASZPIR TRIKE SHOP RULES
I. ABOUT THE COMPANY
The owner and host of the Kaszpir Trike Online Shop operating at www.kaszpirtrike.com is Daniel Raczyński, Szemborowo 28, 62-420 Strzałkowo, Tax Number 67-118-57-22, National Business Registration Number 631132925.
The warehouse and place of sending the parcels is at: Wichrowe Wzgórze 5, 62-200 Wełnica.
The Entrepreneur is entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister competent for economy issues.
II. ORDER AND ORDER PERFORMANCE
1. Orders for goods offered in the Kashpir Trike Online Shop are taken via the website www.kaszpirtrike.com.
2. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the year, excluding periods of technical breaks specified in the information message posted on the shop’s website.
3. Placing orders for goods offered in the Kaszpir Trike Online Shop is possible after registration by filling in the registration form on the Shop’s website (purchase by registration).
4. Kashpir Trike Online Shop customer places a binding offer for purchasing Goods after going through the entire ordering procedure on the Kaszpir Trike Shop’s website (www.kaszpirtrike.com), i.e. after accepting the “Kaszpir Trike Shop Rules”, by clicking the “Place an order and pay” button.
5. The purchased goods are sent to the delivery address indicated in the order form within 1-7 working days from the date of order in the case of payment on delivery, or 1-7 working days from the date of posting due payment of the payment by card, bank transfer, etc. The delivery time via Poczta Polska (Polish Post) is up to 3 working days in Poland, abroad up to 14 working days counted from the date of sending the parcel by the Online Shop www.kaszpirtrike.com.
6. When there are stock shortages caused by temporary unavailability of the selected size or colour, the Online Shop www.kaszpirtrike.com will contact the customer to arrange further performance of the order.
7. The document confirming the purchase is a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice attached to the package. A VAT invoice is issued on the Buyer’s request. In the case of the so-called virtual goods, we send the receipts at the Buyer’s request after paying an additional fee in the amount of the standard letter to a given country according to the rates of Poczta Polska (Polish Post).
1. The presented catalogue of goods and prices placed on the website (price lists) are only an invitation to place offers (conclusion of a contract) within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code, are for information purposes only.
2. All prices in the Kaszpir Trike Online Shop are VAT inclusive prices. The price given for each article is binding at the time of placing the order.
3. The prices of goods do not include the shipping costs.
4. Information about the total value of the order is already available in the shopping cart, after selecting the delivery and payment option. The value of the binding order for the customer is the one at the ORDER CONFIRMATION stage by clicking the “Place an order and pay” button. Both amounts are the same as long as the Ordering Party has not made any changes to the products in the shopping cart in the meantime.
IV. TERMS OF PAYMENT AND GOODS SHIPMENT
1. The acceptable payment methods for the ordered goods in the Kaszpir Trike Online Shop include:
– Online payments (via the secure electronic payment gateway Tpay.com) you make the payment in advance before the shipment by an automatic electronic transfer.
– PayPal payments (via PayPal’s secure electronic payment gateway) you make the payment in advance before the shipment by an automatic electronic transfer.
– Payment on delivery – you make a payment when the courier delivers the goods to your home. This option is only available on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
2. The delivery of goods takes place via Poczta Polska S.A. (Polish Post JSC) presented in the offer of the Kashpir Trike Online Shop to the delivery address indicated in the form. The ordering party chooses the form of the shipment when placing the order.
3. The costs of delivery of the goods has been specified in the delivery and payment tab.
V. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days in which the customer came into possession of the article or in which a third party other than the courier and indicated by the customer came into possession of the article.
3. To use the right to withdraw from the contract, the customer must inform us via post to Daniel Raczyński, Wichrowe Wzgórze 5, and 62-200 Wełnica or via e-mail: email@example.com about the decision of withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (letter sent by post or email).
4. In case of a withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the selected method of delivery other than the cheapest delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day in which we have been informed about the decision of withdraw from this contract.
5. The refund will be made using the same payment methods as were used in the original transaction, unless the customer explicitly agreed to a different solution; in each case, the Customer does not bear any fees associated with the return of the payment.
6. The return of the payment can be withhold until we receive the article or get a proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
7. The customer is obliged to send the returned product to the address indicated above before the expiry of 14 days from the day on which we were informed about the withdrawal from this contract.
1. All goods are covered by the seller with a 24-month liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract under the terms of the Civil Code and other applicable laws.
2. The online shop www.kaszpirtrike.com is obliged to sell and deliver goods to the customer without any physical or legal defects.
3. In the case of receiving a defective product or a product inconsistent with the order, the customer has the right to submit a complaint.
4. The complaint product should be sent to:
Wichrowe Wzgórze 5
with the note: „Complaint Kaszpir Trike”
The shop does not accept parcels sent on delivery.
5. Complaints are dealt with within 14 days from the date of receiving by the Internet Shop Kaszpir Trike the shipment with the article.
6. The costs related to the return of the goods will be refunded after a positive consideration of the complaint and after sending the confirmation of payment for the parcel’s shipment.
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. By registering in the shop, the Customer agrees to the storage and processing of his personal data and information by Daniel Raczyński and the online shop www.kaszpirtrike.com to complete the order. The data is stored in a manner consistent with the scope of the user’s authorization, with the requirements of the Polish law and the Act of the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997. (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 833, with subsequent amendments).
2. The customers have the right to inspect their personal data and to update them as well as to change or delete them.
3. The Administrator of the databases of the personal data provided by the Customers in connection with the purchases made is the Shop.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. All files, texts, photos or graphic elements contained on the website of the Kashpir Trike Online Shop are protected by copyright and cannot be used without the written consent of the owner. Reproduction, playing or modification of the materials contained on the shop’s pages is prohibited.
2. Kaszpir Trike online shop reserves the right to verify the order and to cancel it at any time in cases of justified doubts as to its reliability.
3. These regulations are part of the sales contract between Daniel Raczyński, Szemborowo 28, 62-420 Strzałkowo and the Buyer. The content of the regulations is binding for the parties in accordance with the wording at the time the customer places the order.
4. Any disputes arising in connection with the implementation of the sale contracts between the Kaszpir Trike Online Shop and the Ordering Party will be resolved first through negotiations with the intention of an amicable settlement of the dispute.
5. In case of any doubts, we suggest contacting us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 502 289 923 (Mon-Fri at 8.00-16.00)
6. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93) and other relevant acts shall apply.